Sunday, June 7, 2009

A SURPRISE!!

5 JUNE 2009

Miss Dila comes to the class earlier today. All the students in the class was in silent mode and wonder, " Does Miss Dila change the class with ARABIC LANGUAGE subject? ". Everyone seem to be confuse including me. When the lesson start to begin, all of a sudden, a student ask Miss Dila, "Is this your class? Because now it suppose to be Arabic subject". Her face turn to pink. Maybe she is a little bit shy. She realized her mistake and mad because no one tell her about that earlier. She explain that she has a lot of work to do(as she is still a student) and she just sleep 2 hours last night. Wow! I never expected I can sleep just 2 hours per day. Maybe she just did not get enough sleep. That occurence was a little bit funny for me.

At 10.00 a.m. , the 'actual' class begin. We learn on how to take medical history of patient. One activity that I cannot forget is when we were asked to walk around the class and make small talk with the other student. It is quite interesting activity but maybe I am a little shy. We have to mingle with each other and finally I manage to do it. Yes!


No comments: