Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Study time...

9 JUNE 2009

The class start as usual. Everything was normal. Miss Dila come to our class. She is very punctual person. Sometimes she is an early bird (like last class) too, as an early bird catch the worm. It is vital to be on time or better be early. As a future doctor I should remember that time is golden. Today, we are learning on how to examine our patient and make the diagnosis. It's an all new experience for me. I never thought that a doctor need to learn about what they should say to his or her patient. Before this, I expect that all word from the doctor are sincere from their heart. I know that most of the doctor nowadays are sincere in doing their job. Maybe there are some who are not(I hope that I am not one of them). That's all depend on the individual.

Every class, we learn a moral. Last class we learn that we should not sleep late by burning the midnight oil. Today, I learn that we should take breakfast. Today our class is very silent. Most of my classmates did not take their breakfast. This should be a reminder for me. Next class we are going to have a role play between male and female. The one who present the most interesting role play will get a surprise. I can't wait for that.

No comments: