Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The presentation day! What!!

2 JUNE 2009

What!! I cannot believe it! All of sudden, I am being told by my class rep, Abul a few days ago that my group and I are going to present on Ancient Egyptian Medicine today. Maybe this is too fast. I had never met Miss Dila and suddenly I got to do a presentation. But I try to understand this situation. Our study schedule in INTEC was very pack. Maybe the INTEC management do this to prepare me to survive in the stressful life of university in Egypt. I know this is the best way to train us. Since this is the first day I attend the English class (maybe not for others), I need to introduce myself. Then, the presentation began (my heart beated rapidly and I got stomach ache. I think it is normal). I had prepared the slide and now it is the show time. The members of my group are myself, Abul, Asyraf, Afif and Amar. I explained on the history and culture of ancient Egyptian. I got many comments from the audience on how I delivered the speech especially from Miss Dila. I know I am not very good in communication skill but I will improve myself. I remember what Miss Dila had said. She said that 'This is the powerpoint and not poweressay'. I agree with her. I was lucky I got to hear this comment today, if not, I am sure that I will be going do this on the real presentation day. Thank you Miss Dila! The other groups present on acupuncture, Ayurveda and confinement. I think all my classmate good in communication skill except me. I will do something to change this! This is my mission..

No comments: