Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not Again!!

29 MAY 2009

Today was the second time I cannot attent Miss Dila's Class. I hope she didn't mad at me (It is not my fault, I have to do it). I need to finish my medical check up today. Last Tuesday, I have been injected by a vaccine to detect for Tuberculosis(TB) disease at UiTM Medical Centre. This test is called 'Mantoux Test'. The injected part of my body has been swollen like a volcano which going to be explode. I think it is too much. Maybe it is just about my feeling. What if I have TB disease? Oh, no! My mission to go to Egypt will be terminated. I have heard from my friend, if the swollen part is exceeding 0.2mm, it is confirm that I have TB. I was very scared on that time. But everything changed. The nurse told me that the minimum size was 2cm. I was very relieved. Then I met the doctor and he confirmed that I was in fit. As fit as fiddle though I am not an athlete. The doctor said that I was all ready to fly!

No comments: