Friday, July 10, 2009

Yahoo!!

10 JULY 2009

The clock showed 10.10 a.m. but Miss Dila still not showed up. So I went out of the class to refresh myself. I feel a little bit sleepy today. Suddenly, Miss Dila came but not alone. She bring her friend with her. It's quite surprise.
Then, we entered the class. It's quite warm in our class as the air conditioner was malfunction. I think that was the reason why whole my classmate looked sleepy. Miss Dila realized our condition and asked us to stand up and take a deep breath. I think this manages to reenergized us. Then, we continued our lesson to finish the unit 3 about breaking bad news. We just learn a lesson today and after that, surprisingly, Miss Dila made a spell-it-right quiz. I only dot 52/66. I think it is not very good but it is not so bad.
Yahoo!! Today I am going back to Terengganu. I can't wait for that. I miss my parent a lot. ♥♥♥

No comments: