Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Move Class...

7 JULY 2009

I can't believe this. My class had been moved to block U. It's quite hard to find my class (U207) at first. Sometimes I lost and after getting around I finally managed to find my new class. What is waiting for me? I don't know how the class look like. Is it like a meeting room like my last class? Is it more chill than last class until I had to wear the sweater? All that questions came into my mind.
3...
2...
1...
I entered the class. I was very surprise?
It is like my class at my secondary school and it is worse than my last class. I can't accept this. Why this should happened to me?
The class is more bigger, I can't deny it. But, the air-conditioner is malfunction. I try to adapt myself to this new situation as I am a flexible person (I think). In addition, this is not going to be long.
...............................................................
Today was the second day of replay. What catch my attention was Abul was still not coming. It was Asyraf and Abul group will present the role play later. This is going to be worse. Asyraf looked nervous. When the time was coming, Abul was still not showing his face. Teacher decide to proceed the role play and mark of Abul and Asyraf group will be reduce. I felt a little bit shocked.
...............................................................
Miss Dila told to the class that she was warded yesterday. Miss Dila was given the IV drip but it has been misconnected by the intern nurse. All her hand was swollen. But after the mistaken has been corrected, the IV drop enter her body easily. I hope there was nothing serious happened to Miss Dila. I will pray so that she get well immediately.

No comments: