Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Luckily...

30 JUNE 2009

Today, Miss Dila was not coming to the class. This is quite weird because Miss Dila never missed our class. But, I understand her. Maybe she has some work to do. This is good opportunity to as tomorrow my group need to pass up the assignment of Civilization in Islamic Medicine. I will not waste this opportunities. I went to the library to surf the internet to browse information for my assignment. Most of my times I spend at the library. It really help me a lot. Maybe it is good not to have laptop and modem as I will use it to surf the friendster, facebook, myspace and so on. Maybe if I have laptop and modem I will careless and cannot concentrate on my study. I am glad I did not have them. Actually, today I had prepared for the role play. But after I received the SMS from Abul that say Miss Dila is not coming to the class I feel a little bit disappointed.

No comments: